A combination of Bowen Therapy, Craniosacral Therapy, 4 Paws Yoga Therapy, Reiki and Massage Therapy techniques can be used in combination to help with;
– lameness and soft tissue injuries
– older animals with or for the prevention of arthritic/ degenerative conditions
– hip dysplasia
– cruciate ligament injuries
-stress and anxiety
– supporting behavioural modification programs
– maintenance of general health and wellbeing
-dogs training and competing in dog sports
This is dog training that makes a difference!
For dedicated people who are interested in;
– how to work positively with their dog’s behavioural issues
– gaining a better understanding of canine communication
– for people who are interested in gaining an understanding of how stress hormones adrenaline and cortisole work within the body thus influencing both behaviour and physiology. To have this understanding enables for better outcomes in being able to successfully modify behaviour patterns such as anxiety.
– how to better care for their canine companion by learning basic massage techniques and how to maintain general wellbeing.
– understanding appropriate exercise and mental enrichment requirements for physical and mental developmental life stages specific to the breed of dog chosen
4 Paws Yoga was created by Julie and is based on teaching physical therapy exercises for your canine companion. Julie has successfully treated many canine and small animal companions using 4 Paws Yoga Therapy for various ailments such as; dogs with high levels of anxiety and other behavioural problems, injury prevention along with pre and post surgery cases and for older animal companions in prevention or maintanance of degenerative conditions. Stretching and strengthening exercises are taught to companion animals and their carer’s through the means of positive reinforcement training and fun.
4 Paws Yoga Classes are also held throughout the year and focus on both prevention and rehabilitation of injury. Here is a list of some of the classes offered;
4 Paws Yoga for the prevention or rehabilitation of knee injury.
4 Paws Yoga for older dogs with or for the prevention of arthritic/ degenerative conditions.
4 Paws Yoga for balancing conformation and the prevention of spinal injury.
4 Paws Yoga for general body awareness and stability.
Julie is qualified as an Animal Aromatherapist and treats dogs, horses and other animals for a variety of ailments using Aromatherapy Essential oils.
Aromatherapy is often used during each therapy consultation and blends can be specifically made to suit individual needs. Julie also has created her own aromatherapy product line called 4 Paws and Friends Aromatherapy which can be purchased online.
Classes on how to use Aromatherapy safely around the home and with your animal companion are also offered throughout the year and have proven to be very popular.
To contact Julie, to learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact her via the below: Mobile: 0417 948 003 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org